Personal Mission: Democratize Access to Talent and Capital
I was born in DC. Before, I've lived in SF, NYC, and SLC. Now, I live in ATL.
I lead BD + Special Projects at Panther. We help startups employ and pay people in over 160 countries. No foreign subsidiary needed.
- Bought a one-way ticket to SF and became an early customer success hire at Truebill (YC W16)
- a personal finance app that makes it easy to optimize your spending, manage subscriptions, lower your bills, and more
- Was an Account Executive at Lambda School
- a software engineering academy that trains people to code for free, until they land a high-paying job
- Was a Growth Intern at Earnest Capital
- an early-stage fund for founders building sustainable, profitable businesses
- Launched (and Sold) Double Sided
- an interview series with founders of marketplace startups
- Started Petly
- a smart dog home for storefronts
I'm interested in many things but have a soft spot for:
- The Future of Work + Living
- Managed Marketplaces
- Early-Stage Investing: Pre-Seed, Seed
- High-End Fashion: Craig Green, Comme des Garçons x Junya Watanabe, Kapital, Wooyoungmi, etc.
- Sneakers: Nike x Air Max 1 Patta, Rick Owens, Nike x Off-White, Jordan 1’s, etc.
- Contemporary Art: George Condo, Titus Kaphar, Kerry James Marshall, Franz Kline, etc.
- TV Series: Criminal Minds, Billions, Suits, Ozark, Power, etc.
- Non-Traditional Education